This is not a class, it is a night of drills and skills for those who have white lights and/or night vision. We will do different drills and exercises to build up your skills under night vision and low light.
Times: 1800-Midnight local
Who can attend? Anyone who has shot previously and has safe gun handling skills and has white light and/or night vision capabilities.
- Helmet Mounted Night Vision (Gen 2 or better) RENTALS LIMITED and/or white light
- Ear and eye protection
- Red dot equipped Pistol (caliber: 9mm or larger) with a holster
- Working Rifle with an IR laser aiming device
- 3-5 mags for each
- 500 rounds of ammunition each
- 1-2 mag pouches for rifle and pistol
- Spare Batteries
- Administrative light (Headlamp or handheld flashlight)
- Personal Individual FIrst aid kit (Gear to be used on you)
Additional but not required equipment:
- Knee pads
- Spare Firearm
- Cleaning kit w/ oil
- Rain gear
After payment, your slot is guaranteed in class.