Terms & Conditions
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Kinetic Consulting LLC
Copyright © 2017-2022 Kinetic Consulting LLC. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2017-2020 Kinetic Consulting LLC. All rights reserved.
• All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Website are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Kinetic Consulting LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Kinetic Consulting LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
• Use Of Site
• This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Kinetic Consulting LLC and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Kinetic Consulting LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Kinetic Consulting LLC and its subsidiaries.
• Shipping & Delivery
• At this time, Kinetic Consulting LLC ships merchandise to locations within the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
1. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that I have voluntarily applied to enter onto and to engage in or to observe shooting and other activities with Kinetic Consulting LLC. I further acknowledge and understand that “shooting and other activities” includes any and all activities of all kind whatsoever in which I can engage in or observe while at the Company, whether sponsored by the Company or any other person or entity.
2. I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND that shooting and other activities involve both known and unknown risks, which could result in damage or destruction to my property or property of others, and physical or emotional injury, including
partial or total loss of eyesight or hearing, paralysis or death to myself or others. The risks include, by way of example and not limitation, being shot, whether by myself or others, inhalation or other harmful contact with lead, brass, gunpowder,
cleaning solvents, and other contaminants, and being struck by flying or falling objects. I understand that such risks cannot be eliminated without compromising the essential qualities of shooting activities, and so I accept those risks and the
consequences in return for being allowed to enter the Company, enter onto the Range, and participate or observe shooting and other activities at the Company.
3. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND that the nature and condition of the Range and other Company facilities, premises and environment is such that both known and unanticipated risks and hazards exist, which create or contribute
to both known and unanticipated risks inherent in entering the Company, in entering onto the Range facilities, and in engaging in or observing shooting or any other activities of any kind whatsoever while at the Company. I understand that such risks and hazards cannot be eliminated without compromising the essential qualities the Range and other Company facilities, equipment, premises and environment. I acknowledge and understand that neither the Company or any of it’s managers, members, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives or employees has a duty to undertake first aid or rescue operations or procedures in the event any such property damage or physical or emotional injury occurs, and that any such operations or procedures may result in compounded or increased damages or injuries.
4. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND that neither the Company, Kinetic Consulting, LLC, owner of the property where the Company and Range are located, nor any of their respective subsidiaries, managers, members, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives and employees makes any representation or warranty as to the design, manufacture, maintenance, condition or fitness for any particular purpose of any of the facilities or
equipment at the Company, including, but not limited to: the Range, firearms, ammunition, eye/hearing protection, and first aid supplies.
5. I FURTHER AGREE to assume all responsibility and liability for any negligent, reckless or criminal act or omission to act all of my guests at the Company. I understand that “Guests” included any person who is not a member of the Company who enters the Company, enters onto the Range, or uses the Range or other Company facilities, or who engages in or observes shooting and other
shooting activities at the Company as a result of my express or implied invitation, permission or consent. I agree that I will ensure that each of my guests reads and signs an “Acknowledgement of Risk, Release and Indemnity Agreement.”
6. I AGREE NOT TO SUE, AND I RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND AGREE TO DEFEND the Company, Kinetic Consulting, LLC, owner of the property where the Company and Range are located, and each of their representative affiliates, subsidiaries, managers, members, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives, volunteers, and employees, successors and assigns; and the sponsors of any event at the Company and their affiliates, and each of their respective subsidiaries, managers, members, shareholders, officers, directors, partners, agents, representatives and employees for, from and against any and all present and future liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, claims, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs, guardians, representatives or assigns for property damage, personal injury or death arising as a result of me or my guests entering the Company, entering onto the Range, using Range facilities or equipment, or engaging in or observing shooting or other activities at the Range, even if such claims result partially or wholly from any act or acts, even any negligent act or omission to act, including negligent or omitted first aid or rescue operations or procedures by any of the Releasees. I understand and agree that none of the Releasees is responsible for any claim, if caused by his/her/its own negligence.
7. I AGREE TO INDENTIFY AND DEFEND all Releaseeses from any and all claims, including but not limited to claims brought by me, my family, estate, heirs, guardians, representatives or assigns, any guest of mine, or any other person or entity making a claim as a result of the alleged actions or inactions of me or any guest of mine, even if such claim results partially or wholly from any act or acts, even negligent acts or omissions to act, including negligent or omitted first aid or rescue operations or procedures of any Releasee. This identification includes all expenses, including attorney fees incurred in the defense in any such claim, irrespective of how such claim is resolved, i.e., through litigation, mediation, or any other form in or out of court. It is my intent that no claim of any person or entity through me or my guests, or any other claims of any person or entity against me or my guests shall ever cause any of the Releasee to incur any expenses whatsoever.
8. I UNDERSTAND that amateur or commercial still video, videography and other motion picture photography may occur during my presence at the Company or on the Range and that I may be incidentally included in such photography. Should I wish to be excluded from such photography, I understand that it is my responsibility to be aware of the photography activity and remove myself from the area or event being photographed. Absent such action on my part, I hereby grant the Company, it’s sponsors and beneficiaries, the right to use my photographic images in the promotion of the Company, or shooting sports in general, in accordance with accepted journalistic practice.
9. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any provision or portion is held to be invalid, contrary to law, void or otherwise unenforceable, that such portion does not void any other part of this Agreement and that the remaining provisions or portions shall continue and remain in full legal force and effort.
10. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE that it is my understanding and intent that this Agreement, and any signed written amendments or modifications to it, shall remain in full force and effect from the state of execution and shall be applicable to each and every occasion that I or any guest of mine enter into on the Range, use the Range facilities or equipment or engage in or observe shooting or other activities at the Range.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO OTHER INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE HAS BEEN MADE TO ME IN CONSIDERATION OF MY PURCHASING FROM KINETIC CONSULTIN AND THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH I AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY AND OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Jon can skip anyone in line at anytime.
All merchandise sales are final.
All event/class sales are subject to the conditions below:
Payment for registration in a class/event must be received prior to the class/event.
If event is cancelled or rescheduled by Kinetic Consulting LLC, credit or a full refund will be offered to the participant. Kinetic Consulting LLC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule at anytime.
WHAT IS THE KINETIC CONSULTING PAYMENT / CANCELLATION POLICY?
PAYMENT AT REGISTRATION:
It isn’t cool to register for a class and not show up. Kinetic Consulting conducts its business through the filling of class spots and though we do realize that unavoidable conflicts sometimes arise, we have had to place into effect the following policy due to no call / no shows. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but students' failure to show up for classes, especially a full class costs Kinetic Consulting a great deal of money per year. We require each student to accept that they have read this policy to complete every registration: To ensure that all who sign up for a class with us understand our policies, students are required to check a box stating that they have read this policy.
A NON-REFUNDABLE tuition is required to register for every class. Though tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE, it is transferable only once. Class tuition is only good for the calendar year. Unused class tuition DOES NOT carry over to the next year. There MAY be additional Range/Venue Fees associated with a class cost.
KINETIC CONSULTING CLASS TRANSFERS:
If you contact us OUTSIDE 30 DAYS before a class start, we will transfer your class tuition to another course of your choice. We will move a class tuition only ONCE (no exceptions). Please make sure you can attend a class before you register.
If you contact us WITHIN 30 DAYS from class start with a desire to cancel, tuition/deposit is forfeit. You are more than welcome to gift / give / sell your spot to someone who has the required prerequisites. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SHOW FOR CLASS/HAVE A QUALIFIED PERSON SHOW IN YOUR STEAD. When you register for a Kinetic Consulting class, you make an agreement with us that you will be at class and we will have a spot waiting for you. We will always live up to the agreement we made. If you do not show up for class, your spot was still there but you were not. As such, there are no refunds issued because you could not live up to the agreement regardless of the reason.
REGARDING BEING LATE FOR A CLASS:
We know things happen in life that can make someone late to class. That being said, it is the student’s responsibility to plan ahead to make sure that they are in place when their course is set to start. At Kinetic Consulting, ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PRESENT for our Safety and Medical Briefing that takes place shortly after class starts. THOSE WHO ARE NOT PRESENT FOR THESE BRIEFINGS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE FIREARMS AT OUR CLASSES. This is non-negotiable in every sense of the word. Paying students that miss these briefings may attend class as observers only.
Any class canceled by Kinetic Consulting will result in a full refund of all monies to registered students.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO TRAIN WITH KINETIC CONSULTING?
All of our course prerequisites can be found in each course description located in the courses section. At a minimum, all students must show up to class with a valid State-Issued Concealed Carry License (CPL/CCW/LTC/Etc), Law Enforcement Credentials, Active Military I.D. or a sworn and notarized statement that states the shooter is in good standing (email us for more on this option).
You must be willing to be a member of a team. We do not tolerate behavior that does not represent responsibly-armed citizens well. We include all Americans regardless of race, creed, skin color, sex, heritage, and any other descriptor. We also support the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for every American that is protected by their inalienable right to self-defense as guaranteed by the Second Amendment.
YOU MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT (GREEN CARD HOLDER) TO TRAIN WITH KINETIC CONSULTING (Unless the class is hosted by your country in your country)
(While you do not need to speak English fluently to take a Kinetic Consulting class, you MUST have a complete understanding of the English language to attend ANY firearms classes.)
Kinetic Consulting also requires that all shooters KNOW, UNDERSTAND and APPLY the safety rules of Responsible Gun Handling PRIOR to attending any course. We only teach responsible students. You will be held to that standard. There is absolutely zero tolerance at our classes (and around us at any time for that matter) for anyone to be irresponsible with firearms and there are no excuses that we will accept as to why someone might be irresponsible and uncontrolled with a firearm. PERIOD. Violations of these rules at anytime will result in a student being removed from class and without refund of tuition.
The Safety Rules of Responsible Gun Handling are:
KNOWING THE CONDITION OF MY FIREARM
I WILL KEEP MY FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER AND OUTSIDE THE TRIGGER GUARD UNTIL I AM READY TO FIRE
I WILL POINT IT IN THE SAFEST POSSIBLE DIRECTION PER MY ENVIRONMENT AND SITUATION
I WILL KNOW MY ANGLE OF ENGAGEMENT