On the Move clinic is all about shooting while moving at various speeds. In this clinic, we will work on various skills that are a mixture of scientific, anatomical, and kinesthetic to help shooters accomplish one of the more complicated aspects to shooting.
(1 Day, 4 hours)
Times: Class begins at 0900 until 1300 local
Who can attend? Anyone who has shot previously and has safe gun handling skills.
- Anatomy of the eyes
- Human based movement
- Human behavior
- Your body and footwork
- Performance based movement
- Ear and eye protection
- Pistol (caliber: 9mm or larger)
- Kydex style holster that keep shape
- Rifle with a sling
- 3-5 mags 500-750 rounds of ammunition each
- 1-2 mag pouches
- Personal Individual First aid kit (Gear to be used on you)
Additional but not required equipment:
- Knee pads
- Tools for your equipment
- Cleaning kit w/ oil
- Rain gear and sunscreen (depending on weather)
After payment, your slot is guaranteed in class.